Berkshires real estate agents. Finding a Berkshire Real Estate Agent who will fit your needs is easy. Harsch Associates Berkshire Real Estate offers you some questions to ask agents before you partner with them in your search.
- How many buyers are you working with now?
- Do your work full time as a real estate agent or do your work part time?
- How do you plan to help me negotiate when I find a house that I want to buy?
- How many "deals" have you closed in the last 5 years?
- How will you keep in touch with me? By phone, email, texting, ??? How often will you contact me?
- Are you a "buyer's agent" or a "seller's agent" or do you facilitate the sale between the buyer and seller, helping the transaction flow smoothly?
- Will you be searching for homes for me even when I don't have the time to look for them?
- What do you base your fees on? Are they negotiable?
- Why should I hire you over my friend or family member who is also in real estate?
- What happens if I want to change real estate agents?
We can't offer you the perfect answers to these questions but we can assure you that we will work for your best interests whether we represent you as a buyer or seller. Happy house hunting!